LED rear lights on Chinese Octavia

As said before in this thread the reflectors on the octy are on the bumper so that wouldnt be a problem with the clusters and although they are not E marked it would be a very clued up and horrible MOT centre that would pick up on them. It someone who bought them was worried it would only take 15 mins to swap them back to the standards for the MOT anyway.

You look how many nasty sets of lexus style lights are out there and i bet most people aint chaning them before the MOT and doubt they fail (could do with more failing really to try and get rid of them :))

• 2 years later...

As said before in this thread the reflectors on the octy are on the bumper so that wouldnt be a problem with the clusters and although they are not E marked it would be a very clued up and horrible MOT centre that would pick up on them.

It was also mentioned earlier in this thread that not all Octavia's have reflectors in the rear bumper, only the vRS and the Scout.

• Like 1

Interesting link, it seems somebody is already producing LED Octavia clusters ...

http://www.langtonin...9247545&loc=GBP

A few members have fitted these to their Octavia's in the UK already, although the last time I checked they were only available for the estate.

The OEM chinese one's look less 'Halfords' to me,

• Like 1