CD Autochanger

Hi, can anyone tell me, just had a Alpine radio fitted but forgot to take CD's out of autochanger is there anyway of getting them out now that it is powered down.... thanx for any advise....

You want to get the cds out from your old autochanger? (skoda one?) or out of your new alpine one?

You can probably get an adapter lead to hook up the changer to your Alpine (try Halfords - they carry the Autoleads range), or pop the Alpine out and connnect your old stereo up temporarily to get the CDs out of your changer.

I found the one in my Polo (assume it's simular to Fabia) had to have all three connections in the radio (the small one to the CD, the two larger power/speaker blocks) before it would remove.

You want to get the cds out from your old autochanger? (skoda one?) or out of your new alpine one?

Sorry, yes, i want to get cds out of the old Skoda autochanger under front passenger seat.

You can probably get an adapter lead to hook up the changer to your Alpine (try Halfords - they carry the Autoleads range), or pop the Alpine out and connnect your old stereo up temporarily to get the CDs out of your changer.

Thanx for that JulieD, i'll try Halfords tmoz and see if they have such a lead, failing that i'll just have to do as you say and connect my old stereo up temp, must say this Alpine unit is mint (Alpine CDE-113BT) as it takes usb flash drive saving the need to carry a shed load of cds in the car plus it plays MP3 / WMA / AAC and it's bluetooth allowing me to take phone calls through the car speakers, great bit of kit got it from K & M Acoustics in Wigan, it also sounds far superior to the old symphony unit that was in the car, seems like i've had a new set of speakers fitted it's that good, anyway thanx again, cheers Ritch.........