wide arch kits

as the title says really, im after a wide arch kit for my mk1 octy, nothing to outrageous that you would see on a nova but something that will add about an inch per side in width.

i have had a look around and cant find anything that caters to my need so any help or pointers in the right direction would be appreciated.

show me what you have found B)

they are not that wide lol, they are not worth it to me as iirc you cant have the mud guards on with them and you still have the arch inside, there was a pic somewhere of an octy 1 with roled arches like the RS4 lol, looked nice.

they are not that wide lol, they are not worth it to me as iirc you cant have the mud guards on with them and you still have the arch inside, there was a pic somewhere of an octy 1 with roled arches like the RS4 lol, looked nice.

You can easily modify the mudflaps to fit. Thats what. I've done. No they aren't much wider, but they do give a nice subtle look.

The thing Is you'll struggle to find some wide arches as the Skoda range Isn't blessed with the styling companies :'(

Edited by oggy