A very big thanks to Adrian Flux and Briskoda

andy2407

Some of you may know that my yellow vRS was awarded Best Fabia in the Show and Shine competition at Briskoda's National Meet last summer in Gaydon.

My prize was a £150 voucher towards insurance kindly donated by Adrian Flux.

Having just used it to pay for my annual buildings and contents cover, I would like to say a very big thank you to Adrian Flux (Dan and Matthew) and to Briskoda (Col D and John D) for all your hard work in making this happen.

Great job guys - very much appreciated.

• Sponsor

Some of you may know that my yellow vRS was awarded Best Fabia in the Show and Shine competition at Briskoda's National Meet last summer in Gaydon.

My prize was a £150 voucher towards insurance kindly donated by Adrian Flux.

Having just used it to pay for my annual buildings and contents cover, I would like to say a very big thank you to Adrian Flux (Dan and Matthew) and to Briskoda (Col D and John D) for all your hard work in making this happen.

Great job guys - very much appreciated.

Hiya,

Congratulations on your car!

Good luck for this year and thanks for the nice comments.

Dan