June Moors Meet

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we have decided on dates, What time are we meeting?

If we do the meet on the 27th, there is a charity walk (Great North Walk) starting at Pinchinthorpe, so Roseberry Car park may be full (the route goes up Roseberry). There should be no problems on the 13th.

Doing both dates mate . . .

If we plan to get to Roseberry Topping for 09.30 to leave at 10.00 then upto Helmsley for 10.40 ish , have an hour in Helmsley then over to Blakey Ridge for 12 to 12.30 then plan the rest of the route over dinner

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All, hope to see you guys at "the stray cafe" cannot make the run unfortunately, but also remember it is the redcar half marathon on sunday so make sure its finished before hitting redcar cause the coast road will be closed. Roads closed until approx 3.30pm

Edited by BillyT1903

The Chatsworth meet sounded very good last weekend, I hope you enjoyed yourselves.

Is this Sundays meet still on? If so who's going?

I hope you can all make it to stray cafe as am really looking forward to seeing a few vRS's up close and chatting with you guys, even tho mine doesnt look like it will be here until early to mid september :(

Few things have cropped up for Sunday so dont think i will be making the moors meet now after all , i will be in Redcar in the afternoon so if people want to meet up at the Stray Cafe then i,m up for that :thumbup:

I have had a lot on at home & with work so not had the time to ring Blakey up & plan this meet out a bit better , if people still want to meet up at the Stray Cafe then i will be ok for that . . . PS , can any of the Redcar members find out what time they close on a Sunday ? tried all over to get a contact number for the cafe but no joy :(

Smog Monster

Thurlby12

Edited by smog monster

PS , can any of the Redcar members find out what time they close on a Sunday ? tried all over to get a contact number for the cafe but no joy

I only live 500 yards away so will check opening times on way home and post on here later :smirk:

I will give the 'mini' meet a miss this time & hope to catch up with you all soon.

Hope the weather stays fine for you tomorrow.

Cheers Paul.