Boo, Enigine mgt light on my VRS! HELP?

Hey, Can anyone help?

The engine management light came on my Fabia VRS. It read that one of the glow plugs was shot so i replaced them all. However the light is back on and saying the same thing, (Glow plug on cylinder 2). Ive taken the plug out and tested it and there doesnt seem to be anything wrong with it. Can anyone suggest what else it could be??

Hey, cheers for the response,

Yeah it was definatly the engine management light and it was all definatly cleared after the plugs were replaced. Im absolutley stumped by the prob, so was hoping someone had faced the same prob at some point and could tell me the solution!

Seeing warning cleared then returned, does suggest possible fault in wiring to glow-plug.

Did you swap glow-plug to eliminate faulty glow-plug??

If glow-plugs OK, sounds it is tied into wiring somewhere, get garage check-out for this fault analysis ??

Edited by giandougl