vRS Pic Request

Just about to order a vRS but still undecided about colour. White is favourite at the moment, but also considering black, grey and silver. Would love to see some pics of FL vRS's, especially in silver and grey, to help me decide (and lust over for c16 weeks!)

I test drove the grey one last week and to be honest it did nothing for me color wise.

Dissapointing to be honest.

I went and ordered white with the leather

Follow the herd - go white :S

or

Take the bull by the horns - go yellow :thumbup:

I saw a yellow A4 estate (avant) at the weekend at it looked gorgeous - not over bright or chav like just right. If I'd seen that before I ordered I might hve been tempted to go yellow. I do think coulours look different on estates & hatchbacks though.

Follow the herd - go white :S

or

Take the bull by the horns - go yellow :thumbup:

Didnt someone say 'White' is the new 'Black'? lol

White all the way mate, 4 days and counting for delivery of a Spanking Candy White VRS Estate! :)

Black for me I'm afraid.

Red is another nice option and the FL looks especially nice in this IMHO.

White will go out of fashion ...... again ....... very shortly. Think Mk1 Golf Cabrio and you'll catch my drift.......emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

Yellow...... was fine on a Cinquecento Sporting, Dolomite Sprint or Ferrari 355 but is just plain wrong on a Skoda emoticon-0140-rofl.gif I used to work with a guy who bought a yellow Mercedes and quite literally couldn't give it away let alone sell it when the time came.

Edited by wardth

Ask and you shall receive :)

4435543394_aaacfb94fa_b.jpg

4434740591_571c9c94f0_b.jpg

Have to conceed, that does look stunning! :)

Truth be known, think they look good in all the Skoda brochure colours available and glad the group didnt go the way of Audi and offer that horrid 'grey undercoat' colour you see on the TT range !

Its got to be race blue with silver rails - and its being collected tomorrow :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Beat me to it!

Hopefully collecting mine on Thursday and may take a camera just to capture the hand over(is that sad)? :D

Enjoy the moment! :)

Just about to order a vRS but still undecided about colour. White is favourite at the moment, but also considering black, grey and silver. Would love to see some pics of FL vRS's, especially in silver and grey, to help me decide (and lust over for c16 weeks!)

You might want to try this site, it needs a little time to find your way around

but there is a lot of useful info there as well as the full color range.

http://new.skoda-aut.../look.aspx?ff=1

Ask and you shall receive :)

Have to say . . . silver is looking pretty good!

Thanks for all your replies - would still like to see some pics of grey if anyone has one?