Your Cart Total

£758.45

Tax Charges Applied

£132.73 (V.A.T @ 17.5%)

Total Delivery Charges Applied

£0.00

Total Cost with Delivery, Tax and Discounts

£891.18

That's the final price mardigras motorsport! So its less than £9 between prices!

And I gather awesome gti do price match or beat the price!!

Hi

Yes , we do price match

So here we go , you can buy them from us , for the same price and you can make me smile and give me a warm feeling inside

Plus it all goes towards the cost of keeping us forum sponsors :D

Everyone is happy :)

Sarah

Hi

Yes , we do price match

So here we go , you can buy them from us , for the same price and you can make me smile and give me a warm feeling inside

Plus it all goes towards the cost of keeping us forum sponsors :D

Everyone is happy :)

Sarah

When I have the funds to do the up-grade I will be giving u a ring sarah!

Cos I was happy with yr good service when I got the map done! :-)

Yup it is the flywheel that makes the noise. Thats what we were talking about with the ECS being quieter. The diesels are loud enough without adding to noise or rattle. There is a clip on youtube with a golf with a helix clutch and jesus wept when he heard it.....lol

• 4 weeks later...

Just I quick update.

I eventually bought a new DMF, clutch, pressure plate, release bearing and bolts from the local dealer for £280 all in. Three days later, the clutch failed on the way to work needing it to be towed. The centre of the clutch (white plastic bit) had broken away from the rest of it allowing it to spin freely, leaving me with out drive, see pic, the actual clutch had plenty of material left on. £180 later its been repaired, and i'm back on the road again, and its as quiet as new :D

Not sure why it broke, but the garage that fitted it said it happens very occasionally.

23062010660.jpg

Edited by Grant

yes :D

I was expecting a lot more as well, I only asked them for a quote as I went in for something else. I had pretty much decided on getting awesome's smf kit.

Edited by Grant