ARB bush and drop link torque settings?

My drop links and ARB bushes turned up today. The bolts the dealer supplied for the ARB bush retaining clamps were 60mm M8 bolts, seems a bit long but I guess they know whats needed :o Anyone who's changed them know if that sounds correct?

The only thing I was after was the torque settings for:

Droplink nuts

ARB bush retaining bolts

Started work on this this evening.... top drop link bolts came off no worries, the bottom ones are being a bit more problematic! One of them is now loose and the ball has come out of the drop link but even with mole grips on the protruding ball the nut wont loosen or tighten on the other side. Ah well back on it tomorrow with a little more force:)

I couldn't withdraw the top bolt for the ARB bush on the passenger side, damn thing fouls the drive shaft so I didn't replace that one. Even my 1/4" socket set wont get to it so I did it up with a box spanner. All good fun though:D