N.E meet - big one

vrstony

What to do , what to do?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What do we fancy doing for a bit meet?

• BBQ
    • Go Karting
    • Paintballing
    • Gokarting/Paintballing
    • Bowling
    • Pub thing
    • Other

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I was on a 10 day shutdown starting yesterday. But when I got there I was turned away because I didn't have a specific certificate :@ Even though I have been trained to do it and have done the job before. :wall:

Now that Rallycross at Knockhill and at Blyton has been cancelled (lack of entries), I think I'm free on Sunday.

I'm glad we are not meeting in Whitby as I've heard the swing bridge is stuck open. :o

Edited by Jim H

unfortunately we are going away for the weekend so i cant make it

Jim it wasn't my place you were turned away from was it?

Jim it wasn't my place you were turned away from was it?

Yes it was. Shame, it would be the first bit of work I'd got for ages. I only heard about the job late on Friday.

As it's a shut down, I thought you would be working the weekend.

Edited by Jim H

can somebody give me a postcode for this, as I cant seem to find where people mean! lol.... I may be able to come.

Majuba Road Car park Redcar TS10 5UK Next to the beach fun day out..... hope you can make it

Majuba Road Car park Redcar TS10 5UK Next to the beach fun day out..... hope you can make it

That does not work.

After a bit of searching this is the Post Code TS10 5BJ.

If you are coming Duncan, and we are having a barbi, I can now say. Please bring the Ketchup! :yes: I know you always ask whenever F&C are mentioned

Nice to see a few people reply to meet.

So far these are the people meeting:

Vrstony

a_duncan

Jim H

Ofmiester

Sharkrider - possible

Come on people need to some more, the more the merrier. There were 40 people on the site originally.

Families welcome.

That does not work.

After a bit of searching this is the Post Code TS10 5BJ.

If you are coming Duncan, and we are having a barbi, I can now say. Please bring the Ketchup! :yes: I know you always ask whenever F&C are mentioned

:thumbup: done

We are just all getting together at Redcar car par at 11.00am Sunday 1st August for the moment.

Weather is supposed to be nice so a barbi is on the cards and maybe stay there for the afternoon or drive somewhere else.

Bring food as I have a barbi can bring.

Yes it was. Shame, it would be the first bit of work I'd got for ages. I only heard about the job late on Friday.

As it's a shut down, I thought you would be working the weekend.

nah bugger that im off for 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you all tomorrow.

If you don't bring Food, I know where there is a Tesco in Redcar.

I just hope we are aloud to light fires/BBQs in the car park. If not we can always nip along to the Stray Cafe for something to eat. I also hope it's :sun:

Edited by Jim H

Thanks Tel-boy for today. :thumbup: It was nice to meet you and Duncan and was an enjoyable day. Shame there was only 4 of us (3 cars), but still. I was impressed by your cooking, shame about the spot of rain though.

P.S. I didn't check here this morning, so I've just got your PM.

Does anyone fancy organising another meet/BBQ? I think Smog Monster has mentioned the NEDetailing place.

Edited by Jim H

Think smog monster having a few problems getting hold of dave from ne detailing at the moment were thinking about maybe having a another meet at the stray cafe again so keep an eye out for details

Sorry everybody I know I was the one who suggested this

.................I apoligise greatly for missing this, and also not replying to your e-mailed telboy I didn't mean to come across as rude or anything.... I have been going through a very hard time and forum was something that I just didn't really have time to look into.

• 2 weeks later...