26062010074.jpg

26062010073.jpg

26062010061.jpg

Looking good there girl lololol

26062010071.jpg

Q. When is a man most happy

A. When he has an AK 47 in his hands

26062010066-1.jpg

lol, yea I was gutted I missed that, was workin, as I was drivin over the bridge to go to Tenby I say the C130 flyin back after droppin the Paras Red devils. also saw the Spitfire I think it was and the Lancaster. OMG I love the sound of 4 Rols Royce Merlins... (needs the drool smiley)

You should of put a rag round your head mate and it would of sueted you.

Them Mastiff's are bloody HUGE lol

whats call of duty??

and surely its a rocket launcher as it fires a rocket propelled grenade so technically its the launch tube = rocket launcher :giggle:

and will i get told off if i say the 3rd picture is of a tank!!! :giggle:

whats call of duty??

and surely its a rocket launcher as it fires a rocket propelled grenade so technically its the launch tube = rocket launcher :giggle:

and will i get told off if i say the 3rd picture is of a tank!!! :giggle:

yea lol, a tank has a turret and a gun in it.

thats an APC Armourd Personnel Carrier

Its a new thing that typically came in as I was leaving, I put up with the old crap and all the goocci stuff came in as I was leaving. I made do with the old 43 series APC that were crap then they took them all away and put the Worrior running gear in them and called them Bulldogs.

that third pic is a yankee truck lol, with armour to protect from RPGs on it, hence the slats, strong wire mesh does the same thing.

The fighter accompanying the Lanc is one of the BBMF's 4 Spitfires; no idea which one from that range beyond that it has standard tips.

And Photo 3 is a Mastiff APC; it's not only not a tank, but doesn't even have tracks! Even BBC journalists can figure out that wheeled vehicles aren't tanks! ;)