Yeti 170 TDI 4x4 and caravan

Helgestahill

I am on vacation. Has so far run 1620 km (1006,62 mile)with my Yeti 170 TDI 4x4 and caravan.

It works great. Measured consumption with caravan is 0.90 l / mil (3,14 mpg)

yc.jpg

2xy.jpg

Nice photos Helgestahill, whats the name of the little fella in the foreground of the second pic :D

Enjoy your holiday, out fit looks good sitting nice and level, we also tow with our Yeti and feel very happy with the yeti when towing.

Hi Hedgetshill,

Glad to hear towing is going well :thumbup:

I know you had been concerned about the height of the tow bar :S ...so great news it's OK!! B)

Where have you gone on Hol? and what breed is your woofie- he looks very cute :yes:

best wishes

Lady Penelope

Nice looking rig, Thorbjörn,

For the uninitiated, a Swedish "mil" is 10 km, so 0.9 l/mil = 9 l/100 km = 11.1 km/li = 31.2 mpg (UK).

In the side view, it seems quite obvious that darkened windows in the rear doors would further emphasize the elegant profile of the B-pillar and general side view. Relative to the discussion of design in another thread, it is also clear that the bug-eye foglights are not nearly as noticeable on a white car as it seems in the doarker colours.

As the weather moves from here towards you, you can look forward to several nice summer days, I'll send them on to the NE ;)

Measured consumption with caravan is 9 l/ 100km (31,2 mpg)

Swedish "mil" is 10 km, so 0.9 l/mil = 9 l/100 km = 11.1 km/li = 31.2 mpg (UK) - Thanks Agerbundsen

Some pictures from my trip on www.helgestahill.se/

The little woofie is a Polski Owczarek Nizinny

2xy.jpg

Edited by Helgestahill

haha....innit great when u can speak the lingo..helgestahill will know what i said ;) ..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

giles är en åsna

Edited by lee67

haha....innit great when u can speak the lingo..helgestahill will know what i said ;) ..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

giles är en åsna

Lee är en majs hål