Tray for under seat storage

I've discovered the storage area under the passenger seat (woo hoo!).

Anyone found a tray that fits, as it would make the storage area an awful lot more useful?

i have a cubby hole under there but its got a door to it and its like a box inside so dont need a tray- maybe its an accessory? I didnt buy the car brand new and am discovering the hidden extras every day!LOL!

i have a cubby hole under there but its got a door to it and its like a box inside so dont need a tray- maybe its an accessory? I didnt buy the car brand new and am discovering the hidden extras every day!LOL!

That's the one; I'd like to put a tray in there so I can lift out all the contents in one go, and avoid having to hold a load of cables with one hand and slam it shut with the other...

Solved!

After a bit of searching around I picked up a 1.5 litre Whitefurze food storage box from my local independent ironmongers.

And it's as near to a perfect fit as I think I'll get. So now I can get my cables in and out in one go and I don't look like a failing elver-wrestler :rofl:

£1.96 well spent, IMO