Hello From Manchester

Medium

Just thought I'd post up my recent purchase (could the old owner be on here?). After owning a 1.4tdi polo I quite fancied something with a bit more oomph, but quite liked the idea of staying with the VAG family. The choice was simple really, hope you like:

polotosell5.jpg

polotosell3.jpg

polotosell4.jpg

IMG_0817.jpg

Coincidentally, if anyone fancies/knows someone who might want to buy a low milage 1.4 tdi polo, give us a yell... ;)

Hi from Manchester too.....!

Will be keeping my eyes peeled to SPOT YOU :thumbup:

Howdy, I'm the other side of the city to you I'm afraid, currently in Chorlton/Stretford, although I head north to the M61 regularly for work.

I trek down the M61 then the east lancs every day to work, near Salford quays. In a silver Octy vRS with briskoda stickers in the rear windows.

The only prob is that salford is awash with silver Octavias...all the taxi firms use em!!

I'll be heading the other direction. I'm up the M60 clockwise from pretty much the very south (jct 4), I'll keep an eye out though...

toreet. get it lowered with them wheels. looks nice though, same colour as mine

I have some -35mm springs from the old polo, would bring it down 20mm i guess. Always a bit weary of how close the sump sits to the floor though, plus unsure what handling would be like on standard dampers with the heavier 1.9 lump. Could always do it and swap back if its too bad I suppose, its only a couple of hours job, we'll see...

Edited by Medium

• 4 weeks later...

Few updates, De rub stripped; looks much tidier.

Till someone bashes your doors! :giggle: oh ,welcome mate , car looks good

IMG_0510.jpg

IMG_0512.jpg

De-Tangoed lights

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg

together with a wash and quick polish she's looking quite smart if i say so myself ;)

IMG_0506.jpg

Edited by bluvrs2

Just thought I'd post up my recent purchase (could the old owner be on here?). After owning a 1.4tdi polo I quite fancied something with a bit more oomph, but quite liked the idea of staying with the VAG family. The choice was simple really, hope you like:

polotosell5.jpg

polotosell3.jpg

polotosell4.jpg

IMG_0817.jpg

Coincidentally, if anyone fancies/knows someone who might want to buy a low milage 1.4 tdi polo, give us a yell... ;)

hiya and welcome ,its like looking at my car before i got my windows tinted !!! lookin good :thumbup: are you in the farnworth area by any chance ?

Cheers for comments guys

nah i'm in, chorlton, the land of vegetarian lesbians, I head up north for work though.

I try and give ample door opening room when parking, so far the only door damage has been from my clumbsy self with a dropped spanner :dull:

Quite fancy some aero wipers next, the ones on the polo looked much better, might steal the ones from my mums polo when i visit next... :ph34r: