Skoda Octavia vRS WRC No 068/100 (Destickered)

Exportio_vRS

THIS CAR IS NOW SOLD!!!!!!!!!

Right where do i start.

Basically my Dad has bought a new 10 Plate FL White Octy vRS and is due delivery around the 12th of this month. I have purchased his 56 Plate Yellow Octy vRS and expect to get it after he renews the MOT on the 17th of this month (Its only got 18,000 miles :thumbup::o ) therefore my WRC will be available very soon.

Skoda Octavia vRS WRC No 068/100 (Destickered) 2002, 02 Plate

Approx 62,000 Miles (Cant remember exact figure)

Full Skoda Service History

7 Months MOT

6 Months TAX

Recent new alternator and battery

New BREMBO MAX Disc's and Black Diamond predator pads

New rear brake pads

Cambelt, Water pump and rollers done 1 year and 11 months ago

New front ARB a year ago

Aircon re-gassed a year ago

New fog light and full beam bulbs

all the MOT's and Tax discs since ive had it and loads of invoices etc etc

Exterior paint in "Candy White".

Build number badge on dashboard, located above central air vents. Format: 068/100

Xenon Headlights with washers.

Front Side Seat Airbags.

ESP.

VRS front door kickplates.

Rear Mudflaps.

B Pillar covers in black (included in exterior graphics, but actually a seperate OEM part).

Heated Front Seats.

Side rubbing strips deleted.

White 17" Spyder alloys. a couple of chips

CD player and 6 CD Changer.

The Modifications are as below

Koni FSD's & H&R Springs

Brembo Max Discs & Black Diamond Predator Pads

Forge 007p

Carbonio Cold Air Induction Kit

Milltek Downpipe and Sports Cat + Non resonated cat back exhaust (nice burble not to loud)

REVO Technik Stage II Remap

Toyo T1R's Good tread all round

Medium Smoke Tinted back Windows + Light Smoke Front Side Windows

Dogbone poly bush

Bad points

There is a small car park ding on the driver side rear door, also there is a small scuff on the driver side front door from someone reversing out a space (I always park miles from the entrance to stop this sort of crap happening and some b*****d still got me ). The paint is starting to look a little bit aged, a bit of detailing from people in the know would freshen it right up (It is an 8 year old car at the end of the day). The front bumper has a lot ofstone chips on it, again something you would expect from an 8 year old car. Need a new nearside drop link and top strut bearing but this will be done on Sat 07th Aug

I will put up some pictures later tonight once i am home from work

I am looking for around £3400 o.n.o.

On the whole ive spanked a fair bit of cash on this car in the last 4 years of ownership. It flew through all its MOT's bar the last one when i needed a new rear passenger side brake caliper as it had the common fault of being sticky. I will miss it mainly because of how rare it is but also as its a great car, but im so looking forward to gettin the new one.

post-12631-12809565503901_thumb.jpgpost-12631-12809565717015_thumb.jpgpost-12631-12809565927792_thumb.jpgpost-12631-12809566170141_thumb.jpgpost-12631-12809566375703_thumb.jpgpost-12631-12809566777793_thumb.jpgpost-12631-1280956701941_thumb.jpgpost-12631-1280956727026_thumb.jpg

Ross

WRC_068

Edited by WRC_068

Hmmm,

Not that i can think of, I bought it from my Dad 4 years ago and he bought it from the Skoda Dealer in Aberdeen and thats the only two other owners on the Reg Docs, it also is an Aberdeen Registered No Plate (SV)

Ross

Basically ive bought the new car and cant afford to insure two fast turbo motors, i need to buy somethin smaller for the wife to learn in and insure. Trade in is pish money but i dont have time or the money to wait around for a higher price, so the £3400 pays off a few things and buys a wee motor for the wife :thumbup:

any pics yet buddy?

Just added some :thumbup: , however i had to shrink the buggers so that i could get them on. Also i wasnt able to get to a jet wash to clean it so its covered in bugs booooooooooo

Ross