Lummox

MiniP

SarahVRS +

APD007

Tigger + Paige

Stig1

Edited by missp

How's Saturday 11th grab you? :)

And are you comin to VW Action with us the weekend before? You know you wanna come just to see the Beetle Buckaroo and Campervan cookoff!

Can't do the weekends of Saturday 11th or Saturday 18th September. Would be interested but, as above, ideally would have to be a weekend. Tbh, would probably have to be a Saturday, Sundays can be tricky unless mid afternoon.

Edited by apd007

apd007= Hi. I just noticed that you was owner of Skoda 120L :-) Did you like this car?

My 120LSE, did I like it? I loved it, and it was part of the reason why I drive Skoda's now. Not very fast, spent every weekend keeping trying to keep it running and it had a vinyl roof covering but it was such a fun car to drive. It was a Y reg ('83 IIRC) in yellow and I bought it off an acquaintance for £50 whilst I was at college in about 1995/6.

Edited by apd007

My 120LSE, did I like it? I loved it, and it was part of the reason why I drive Skoda's now. Not very fast, spent every weekend keeping trying to keep it running and it had a vinyl roof covering but it was such a fun car to drive. It was a Y reg ('83 IIRC) in yellow and I bought it off an acquaintance for £50 whilst I was at college in about 1995/6.

My dad had the exact same car and also in yellow. For 15years I think It was really nice car.

• 2 weeks later...

okie dokie then -25th September 3pm for a late lunch/early tea meet

Hi - Thanks for persevering with this - look forward to it. Other Half "lol" may be able to come too.

Here's hoping a few more may yet sign up :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys n Gals i'd like to come along at some point and show my face to you all lol But next week im away. I only live in Bromsgrove.

Ryan

Nice one Ryan :) I'll get details of the next one up so hopefully you can make that :)