Glocs/Worcs Meet 25/09/10

missp

Thats rotten timing! What brings you around these parts?

Bringing a friend over to see her aged Mum who's in a Nursing home in Powick, then meeting our daughter who lives in the Arbo for dinner (Dad's paying!!) before she goes to Freshers Day at the Uni.

We used to live up in Warndon Villages before we went to Wales.

Ah rite, an ex local :) Other half works at Startin in Powick, we live in Martley and my parents live in Malvern.

Hope your daughter enjoys her time at Uni!

So does she!!

She is doing the Graphics Designer course whilst she works part time as the Graphics Designer at Webbs of Wychbold.

She has lived in Worcester since we left 7 years ago.

Good to meet everyone even if I did come on a motorcycle at least boss can in the Octy VRS.

Try and make it to Weston SM on 6th Nov, will not have my 1.8 TSI by then it looks like so might come in the Octy diesel,

Keep well and my your miles be trouble free.

• 4 months later...

Did this ever happen? Add Herefordshire to this mix and I would be interested. I think there are others out here which would be interested too.

Did this ever happen? Add Herefordshire to this mix and I would be interested. I think there are others out here which would be interested too.

Now the evenings and getting lighter and sometimes the weekdays are getting a few degrees above zero then it would be good to have another 3 choirs ie Glos/Here/Worcs meet, even had Bristolians pop up. We have also had people come from the Wye Valley and we do not even mind Forresters coming if they can spare time from their tree demo.

We met at Tewksebury before as easy place for the Tri-Country people to reach in about half an hour considering fuel prices of travelling anywhere unless someone else is paying for the fuel. Let us know your pref for Sat, Sunday or evening but I would suggest SAT/Sun PM until the days get warmer.

Edited by lol

Now the evenings and getting lighter and sometimes the weekdays are getting a few degrees above zero then it would be good to have another 3 choirs ie Glos/Here/Worcs meet, even had Bristolians pop up. We have also had people come from the Wye Valley and we do not even mind Forresters coming if they can spare time from their tree demo.

We met at Tewksebury before as easy place for the Tri-Country people to reach in about half an hour considering fuel prices of travelling anywhere unless someone else is paying for the fuel. Let us know your pref for Sat, Sunday or evening but I would suggest SAT/Sun PM until the days get warmer.

Like Tewkesbury. Just give me the heads up. Sat or Sun both are fine.