black skoda fabia FL with a silver roof

Came across this German group road test with a Fabia II (pre facelift) in the required colour scheme, hope that's of some help

Typische! German car magazines always tend to favour German cars. But they have compared Polo and Fabia models with different engines, so it is not really fair. I would agree that the Polo is better quality - both in build and materials. But the room in the Fabia is much better - particularly in the back. And then there is the price difference ...

I think the last sentence he said there is "the Skoda is a damn good car , just not quite as good as the new Polo" - thats pretty much true isnt it - UNTIL you compare like for like prices and specs , then the advantage is very much with the Fabia.

Came across this German group road test with a Fabia II (pre facelift) in the required colour scheme, hope that's of some help

TP

THANKS!

Edited by Eyalw

THANKS!

NOW I NEED RALLYE GREEN WITH SILVER ROOF! IS VERY RARE IN THE WEB! :p

That may be harder to find in the UK as we dont get Rallye Green on anything but a Fabia vRS. Most of the pics on the net are of a Rallye Green vRS with a Black roof. and I have these pics of a Rallye Green car with a White Roof.....

460.jpg

461.jpg

Thats the closest I can get , taken at Mlada Boleslav last week.

That may be harder to find in the UK as we dont get Rallye Green on anything but a Fabia vRS. Most of the pics on the net are of a Rallye Green vRS with a Black roof. and I have these pics of a Rallye Green car with a White Roof.....

PIC1

PIC2

Thats the closest I can get , taken at Mlada Boleslav last week.

thanks for the pictures.

I need to choice between the black and the green .... both of them with silver roof. (1.2 tsi 105bhp dsg)

I feel better with the black one. no ;)?