vRSbloke

May 2010 (10 plate) Skoda Octavia 2.0 CR TDI vRS Hatchback - Facelift

Candy White, 3200 miles - £15750ovno

This is a standard car with the following factory fit extras:

• Maxidot

• Media Device Interface – with iPod cable

• Rear Parking Sensors

• Full size spare wheel

Car was registered 20 May 2010, bought new by me, I am the first and only registered owner. Usual vRS refinements:

• Half Leather interior

• Cruise control

• Touch Screen radio with 6CD, media/Aux input including MDI and an iPod cable is included.

• 170bhp CR engine

• Absolutely as new condition

• Full Skoda Warranty and breakdown cover until May 2013

• Bought from Hortons Skoda Lincoln

• Tax until end Apr 2011 (£125/year)

It probably goes without saying but this is hugely economical, practical and swift car. It looks fantastic in Candy White with red brake callipers and 18” alloys.

A recent change in domestic circumstances mean that I do not require such a large car now, which means that it has to go, even though I am selling at a loss after such a short period of time. I am not desperate for a sale, so will not accept silly offers and will keep the car for now rather than letting it go at a big loss.

The car is in North Lancashire. It has VW finance outstanding which will be settled as part of the sale. It also has my private plate on it at the moment, I would prefer to remove it and put it on retention, but would be content to keep it on the car for a small sum.

The price is competitive, I believe, compared to the price of a discounted new vRS with options. It is also the cheapest Facelift CR vRS available, having looked at Pistonheads Classifieds, eBay and Autotrader.

If interested please PM me, I have only advertised on Briskoda for now and will widen the advertisement in a few days.

Photo107.jpg

Photo106.jpg

DSCF0401.jpg

Photo111.jpg

DSCF0399.jpg

oops sorry that was for DSG! there is no option for 10reg for the manual but a 59 reg comes in at £17300 so they should be offering more than £15500 as that is from the glass's guide.

Edited by jrw