Milton Keynes Meet

Milton Keynes from today. First proper outing for the "Green Willy".

Unfortunately Only Jake, Matt, a moped? and myself probably due to the late confirmation.

Hopefully we can get this meet up to speed with more attendees next time, and have time to clean the car!

Biskoda2800.jpg

Biskoda1800.jpg

Biskoda3800.jpg

Biskoda4800.jpg

Biskoda5800.jpg

Biskoda7800.jpg

Biskoda6800.jpg

Hopefully cu next time

Stef

Edited by goonybird

• 2 weeks later...

Is my Smokey Seat welcome :giggle:

If so im up for it depending when it is,Buying a house down here so ill be around alot soon

Got a mate on here aswell from Corby who owns a Yellow Furby VRS.il tell him to get his rear end down

Edited by AndrewJB

Carnt Make that day :'( im on a 7am-7pm Shift sorry

My mate in his Fabia i believe goes to the Hockey Stadum Cruises occasionally hes got Golf GTI Wheels on it at moment

Anybody know who owns the 06 Plated (IIRC) Blue Octavia VRS Estate i saw today looked like it had pressed plates and either HID's or Xenon's

Edited by AndrewJB

Have fun im sat at work :'(

On A seperate note Jake do you go into Newport alot? ive seen a modified Silver vrs slammed down around there alot and spotted a Black Furby VRS with briskoda sticker the other night

If I have recovered from my mini-op in the week I will pop over and say hello - location/time/agenda?

Sorry I was a no show but the back procedure appears to take time to work - still too much pain to have fun

• 3 weeks later...