Anyone after a 140CR DSG?

Allams Skoda

If anyone is thinking about ordering a Yeti DSG Elegance, I can get one much sooner than the 16 week waiting time.

It's built and delivery should be in 3 weeks or so.

It's a Elegance 2.0TDi 140CR DSG in Muscavado with the Gobi interior (I've seen this combination on a 170CR and it looked great)

Has also got-

• 17" Annapurna Alloys
  • Variable Boot Floor
  • 3 Spoke Steering Wheel
  • Columbus SatNav

If anyone is interested, give me a call as it's the ONLY stock Yeti of any kind available so I suspect as per my post in the Octavia II forum it'll be sold within the next few hours.

As usual I'm happy to sort out part exchange and finance if it helps.

Be quick!

Ratz !!.....there was a thread on here for someone who was after one though !!

That's me and I've just had a very nice conversation with the excellent James.

I'm not going for it because it is too far from the spec I want. I.e. things on it I don't want and no off-road pack or spare etc. plus wrong colour. So, I'm going to be patient and will probably order a new one.

:thumbup:

I don't think I should print the price I offered on the forum because it's such a new and rare beast that SkodaUK might not be too pleased but, rest assured I'm happy to play ball and do a good price on this Yeti.

:thumbup:

I don't think I should print the price I offered on the forum because it's such a new and rare beast that SkodaUK might not be too pleased but, rest assured I'm happy to play ball and do a good price on this Yeti.

Hi James, I am test driving a 1.8TSI manual at Citygate tomorrow, but your car is exactly the specification I have been looking at. If you still have it available (& providing the test drive goes well!) I'd be interested in talking. Will call Monday.

I'm not going for it because it is too far from the spec I want. I.e. things on it I don't want and no off-road pack or spare etc. plus wrong colour. So, I'm going to be patient and will probably order a new one.

Hi James, I am test driving a 1.8TSI manual at Citygate tomorrow, but your car is exactly the specification I have been looking at. If you still have it available (& providing the test drive goes well!) I'd be interested in talking. Will call Monday.

Hi guys, might be able to help you.

I called into my local dealer this morning to collect my wife's Roomster following a service and spied a Yeti[/b] in the showroom. Turns out it's an Elegance CR140 DSG

It's got a slightly higher spec to Allam Skoda's as follows;-

Steel Grey metallic with Gobi leather

Annapurna alloys

Columbus SatNav

Rough Road Pack

Variable boot floor (no spare wheel, just can of gunk)

Tyre Pressure Monitor

Silver Roof Rails

Oh; nearly forgot. My local dealer is Progress Skoda, Works Road, Letchworth, Herts. Speak to Vikki or David in Sales.

Edited by bahnstormer vrs

Hi guys, might be able to help you.

I called into my local dealer this morning to collect my wife's Roomster following a service and spied a Yeti in the showroom.

Turns out to be an Elegance CR140 DSG

It's got a slightly higher spec to Allam Skoda's as follows;-

Steel Grey metallic with Gobi leather

Anapurna alloys

Columbus SatNav

Rough Road Pack

Variable boot floor (no spare wheel, just can of gunk)

Tyre Pressure Monitor

Silver Roof Rails

Oh; nearly forgot. My local dealer is Progress Skoda, Works Road, Letchworth, Herts. Speak to Vikki or David in Sales.

Edited by bahnstormer vrs