Alternatives to 'Swing' stereo?

I have a Greenline II Estate on order. It appears to come with the 'Swing' stereo, which according to the current brochure is what all Fabias come with...

My question is, can I retrofit a better stereo from another model in the Skoda range?

I know Octavias and the Yeti can take the Columbus system, but don't know about the Fabia. What else fits?

Many thanks,

Richard

• 1 year later...

Columbus is a great upgrade, I've upgraded to this myself. Very easy to do, but it's an expensive unit to buy, can pick them up from ebay. You can also use the RNS510 which is basically a Columbus unit with red button lights instead of the green.

I have swing in my Superb S- compared to previous radios I have had in Toyota's and Vauxhalls I think it is a good unit. Worth waiting till it your new car is delivered and give it a full roadtest before commiting extra cash for an upgrade. The tone controls may need tweeking to get the sound right for the sort of music you listen to, but the system is well matched for day to day use to the standard Skoda speakers. If I want to listen in hifi I use my pioneer system at home