Stainless top boost pipe Fabia Vrs

nope emoticon-0105-wink.gif just gets rid of the STUPID clips, gives you under bonnet bling and something else to polish.......................

I mean adds 50bhp and 35lb/torque, can make the car outrun jet fighters plus turns it into a Ferarri killer emoticon-0105-wink.gifemoticon-0140-rofl.gifemoticon-0140-rofl.gifemoticon-0140-rofl.gif

lol, not bothered about bling particually, but keep us informed emoticon-0148-yes.gif

Very intrested also! I noticed someone has a cone filter in one of the pictures!! Do you notice your engine play up or get any turbo lag with it?? I want one for mine but have been told to stay well clear! :S

Thats my old vRS BEFORE i fitted a shield ;) Had no lag (good cold air feed :D), gave a nice induction tone and did "dump" (so to speak ;)) when changing gear :rofl:

If you want to put an induction kit in, go for a BMC CDA or something similar. Sharpens the throttle and gives a nice wee sound :thumbup::rofl:

you mean the EGR valve? its entirely up to you how much you get rid of, you can just jubiless the pipe onto the silicone if you like, it just kinda defeats the object a little bit unless you're only doing it for asthetic purposes.

P.S. how did you get your manifold so clean and shiney?

you mean the EGR valve? its entirely up to you how much you get rid of, you can just jubiless the pipe onto the silicone if you like, it just kinda defeats the object a little bit unless you're only doing it for asthetic purposes.

P.S. how did you get your manifold so clean and shiney?

hi mate how would i remove it then would i need the allard delete kit ?

one of these 2nd 3rd one down ?

My link

is the nipple on the top for a boost gauge?

this it not my bay :giggle: mine looks a bit more shiney than that i used autosol and a toothbrush :rofl:

Edited by scottk18

hi mate how would i remove it then would i need the allard delete kit ?

one of these 2nd 3rd one down ?

My link

is the nipple on the top for a boost gauge?

this it not my bay :giggle: mine looks a bit more shiney than that i used autosol and a toothbrush :rofl:

cheers fella.

You can use any of those bottom 3 kits, and yes the output is soley for a boost gauge, not for the standard vag hoses to reconnect to - just incase you thought! lol I think the allard one is cheaper, i paid £59 delivered when I just bought mine, on a side note too, if your using the standard boost hose, you MUST cut the metal surround off the hose (with a hacksaw or somthing) so that you have enough pipe to reconnect, if you're buying additional silicone dont worry about that.

yeah i was thinking of just buying the 3rd one down,

that is the allard kit.

so after fitting this what do you do with all the other pipes ? will it bring up a fault ?

I think its meant to bring up a fault unless its been mapped out. And thats cheaper from Allard Direct then. they charged me £59 all in.

Will installation of the Stainless pipe not improve cooling of air through this pipe?

Not Amazinglly but will assist with the cooling proccess........

Because the air has already cooled off in the Intercooler, it is then paassing through a metal pipe at low tempreture, which is cooling the metal off, so the 'Next lot' of air that passes through this pipe will then gain the extra coolness off the metal pipe..... to go to the extreme you could run a cold feed from the girll (sp) to that pipe so there is Cold air forced over the pip to cool it off???? :)

In theory that is............

Will installation of the Stainless pipe not improve cooling of air through this pipe?

Not Amazinglly but will assist with the cooling proccess........

Because the air has already cooled off in the Intercooler, it is then paassing through a metal pipe at low tempreture, which is cooling the metal off, so the 'Next lot' of air that passes through this pipe will then gain the extra coolness off the metal pipe..... to go to the extreme you could run a cold feed from the girll (sp) to that pipe so there is Cold air forced over the pip to cool it off???? :)

In theory that is............

from replacing just the top peice of boost pipe? the difference in actual temps has to be miniscule if any at all, afterall heat cant really escape while the bonnets closed and its right at the side of the engine which is also rather warm, and we're talking about a foot of pipework. hmmmm im sceptical as to the benefits of just replaceing that small peice.