Annoying squeak from rear

While driving with window down noticed a sqeaking noise from rear when driving along more so when you go over bumps,when i parked up pushed down on rear with no noise so rocked from drivers rear door and it made the annoying sqeaking noise.

Gona do a quick service over weekend so what should i check to see what could be causing this.

I have something similar that I haven't tracked down yet. It only seems to happen on particularly undulating roads - not potholes so much. My rear springs were replaced about a year ago so I hope it's nothing to do with them! Actually I suspect mine's coming from inside. I'll let you know if I find anything!

That's a point. I'd forgotten that one of my exhaust supports was missing. I'll see if replacing it fixed my squeak, too.

Thought it was not related to suspenion or bushes etc as it made a slight squeak on startup(vibration) so just moved bckbox and there it was just need to sort now but im sure something else will pop up lol.