BSH CATCH CAN

Saw these for sale on flea bay, Think they American made, come with bracket and some hose, seem expensive £120, are they any good though.

Would post a link up but don't know how to, not learnt that bit yet.

you want one with guaze/filter like the one jay posted,

prob is despite it being tasty looking its well expensive, you can get a sakoui michi one for less and thats properly filtered too.

Not yet.:giggle:

Sitting in the garage with your ECS Clutch, numerous wheels, and all the other bits on the to do listemoticon-0140-rofl.gif

i picked mine up on the bay secondhand for 30odd quid and its in decent condition, keep an eye out!

result!

Keep checking flea bay, time you get through all the tosh from China and Malayasia it gets a bit boringemoticon-0140-rofl.gif

Sitting in the garage with your ECS Clutch, numerous wheels, and all the other bits on the to do listemoticon-0140-rofl.gif

You have got me wrong!

ECS clutch.;CR splitter,loads of silicon hose,OCC + loads more are in the garage but my wheels are at work with my spare gearbox!:giggle:

Now give me a diff!

will you fit the diff jay when you get one?

i am gonna get the wavetrac one when i can justify it :yes:

No i haven't got a clue where to start and it wouldn't take much to **** it up,and that could be very costly.

I really fancy the wavetrac but just need to try and save up for one instead of buying too many little bits.

SM_OCC.jpg

This is a standard stage 3 with 19mm connections, as needed for octy.

If you want, they can be done in bare metal.

You can also have a clear level pipe fitted to the side :thumbup:

im still on the lookout for one of these if they ever pop up lol

i would definatly be up for this!!!

pm me if anyone gets one going, id be useless at organising group buy things myself :rofl:

Someone did start one but i think that fizzled out.

I will try and PM the guy later this week.

Last time i organized it so that people paid directly to supplier for the OCC and i paid the extra postage/customs into this country then i asked for postage to buyers + split share of postage/customs fees.