Vrs TDi PD RARB

HI guys, this is my first post on briskoda even though i check the website everyday because I enjoy the forums. I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction, I am looking for a set of rear anti roll bars to fit my VRs TDi PD, where is the best place to get them from?

Thanks

HI guys, this is my first post on briskoda even though i check the website everyday because I enjoy the forums. I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction, I am looking for a set of rear anti roll bars to fit my VRs TDi PD, where is the best place to get them from?

Thanks

There is only one rear anti-roll bar. The Whiteline adjustable bar (three settings to choose from) is available from Balance Motorsport and Awesome (site sponsor, IIRC). Cost is approx £150.

There is only one rear anti-roll bar. The Whiteline adjustable bar (three settings to choose from) is available from Balance Motorsport and Awesome (site sponsor, IIRC). Cost is approx £150.

There are several rear ARBs that will fit the Octavia vRS (both TFSI and TDI); essentially one designed for the MkV Golf GTI will do.

As well as Whiteline, there are ones from Neuspeed, APR and Eibach (that can be bought singularly i.e. without having to get a front arb as well).

Have a look at these threads for some further info;-

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/123757-whiteline-rear-arb-on-vrs/page__p__1561511__hl__neuspeed%20arb__fromsearch__1entry1561511

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/112018-suspension-settings-octavia-2-08-tdi-vrs-fitting-a-rear-arb/page__hl__neuspeed%20arb

One point to think upon is that as you have the TDI and not TFSI engine you have a few more KG at the front of the car and thus a slightly stiffer rear ARB will be required.

Just to clarify. I wasn't suggesting that there was only the Whiteline RARB. The OP asked about a 'set of rear ARBs' - I was noting that there is only one bar at the back, not a 'set'.

Point taken; I hadn't read the OP properly and thought that you were saying 'there is only one' i.e. this is the one I'd wholeheartedly recommend.

Point taken; I hadn't read the OP properly and thought that you were saying 'there is only one' i.e. this is the one I'd wholeheartedly recommend.

Sorry guys, my mistake. I only want the one for the rear, cheers for all the help.

Gav