Its a skoda honest stickers

chrispyvrs

Yep, good idea. I'd take one if it was done in the original size/style/font etc :thumbup:

If you can get them made, I'd think about putting a Group Buy together for them. I'd sure there'd be interest :yes:

You could also do the other one, 'Oh no, another great Skoda' or words to that effect! Pretty sure it was fairly close to that wording.

Steve

Width and height buddy

OK - just been out with the tape measure...

Total length of the wording is 280mm from the leftmost edge of the 'I' to the rightmost edge of the full stop.

Total height of the 'S' in Skoda, with accent is 31mm

Stroke width of the lettering is approximately 3.5mm throughout

Not sure on font...

OK or do you need anything else?

The text by the way is individual letters rather than a clear sticker, is a silver colour that looks reflective (but I don't think it actually is) and is internal rather than external.

Edited by skomaz

Well done Mark :thumbup: :yes:

Don't know why they stopped stickering the cars like this really - it's a good rolling advert.

Steve

Gald to help! (might even have one for the back of the Octy - but maybe not the Mazda... :giggle: )

The spare ones at the moment are literally spares. As im going to try both internal and an external and see how good they are etc but hopefully have a few of each :) If anyone else does want one i can get in contact with him and hopefully get some more made up :)

You need a 'my other car's a Skoda' one for the '5 Mark! :rofl:

he he :thumbup:

I was also thinking of the "I'd rather be topless in my MX5' for the Skoda's... but then as a bloke that could be a bit naff - possibly OK for SWMBO though :giggle:

You need a 'my other car's a Skoda' one for the '5 Mark! :rofl:

he he :thumbup: Although strictly speaking it should be 'my other cars are skodas'

I was also thinking of the "I'd rather be topless in my MX5' for the Skoda's... but then as a bloke that could be a bit naff - possibly OK for SWMBO though :giggle: