Superb Estate Colours

Here's my Amethyst Purple with 18" and H&R lowering springs.

1948590.jpg?23-07-2010%2018:42:43

Nice ... They look like golf R wheels?

I just had my golf R nicked but I'm not suspecting you have my wheels ;)

As I had the 19" talladega alloys.... B)

Everyone loves an excuse to post pictures of their pride and joys so here goes

I'm toying between the Amethyst Purple, Mocca and Cappucino but struggling to find car in local showrooms to look at so I guess pictures of 'real' cars are the next best thing

Thanks in advance :)

FOUND THIS

Have a butchers at mine........ http://picasaweb.google.com/philpix/JustSuperb#

Here's a couple of mine in Cappuccino.

In the flesh it looks a little warmer than this, but pics taken in very bright sunshine along with deep shade.

Car2.jpg

Car1.jpg

Edited by P-G

Looks nice mate what colour interior ?

Black.

When looking for a new car we saw the twin-door in Cappuccino with Ivory interior. Didn't bother looking at any other make. Decided there and then that we wanted the Estate in Cappuccino.

Originally knocked out by the Ivory but head over-ruled heart and, as my cars have to be work-horses, I ordered black (I don't do spending hours valeting interiors!!). Up until delivery I didn't know if I'd made the right choice but now glad I went for the black. Everyone thinks it looks classy with the "wood" trim.

Edited by P-G

• 2 weeks later...

Nice ... They look like golf R wheels?

I just had my golf R nicked but I'm not suspecting you have my wheels ;)

As I had the 19" talladega alloys.... B)

What offset are the wheels?

Got my hands on a 170 CR Elegance Estate for a week. Been driving it most of today and I'm very impressed but it's a lot softer round the corners than my Octy vRS. Hardly surprising though maybe....

Got my hands on a 170 CR Elegance Estate for a week. Been driving it most of today and I'm very impressed but it's a lot softer round the corners than my Octy vRS. Hardly surprising though maybe....

Yesterday my passenger & I were chatting about how level the Superb stays compaired to my previous Mondeo Mk3 Estate. I guess it's in somewhere in the middle-ground then. ;)

PS. 36psi in the tyres helps, mine only had 30psi when delivered.

Edited by Tankdave