Blackpool 2010

smog monster

Anyone be interested in a run over to Blackpool for the day ???

Set off first thing stop off for brekky (mainsgill farm) on the way , then spend the day in Blackpool where people can do there own thing , then meet up for something to eat / see the lights / drive the lights before a nice steady drive back in the dark & stop off for a drink on the way :thumbup:

Prob best doing it on a Saturday as most people will be off work & then they can stay in bed Sunday ;)

Not that far . . . 2 hours from Scotch Corner

hi all

swmbo has told me we are coming

so please can you put us on the list with a car full :thumbup:

looking forward to seeing the lights as the last time i was there was ohhh about 30 years ago (dont get out of me shell too much :( )

Sorry guys, bad news got to go to a birthday party on friday night an will not be fit to drive on saturday so will have to drop out. :thumbdown: :S

Edited by BillyT1903

I would have put my name down as I've never been to Blackpool before, and would have loved to have seen Kermit's new Green Fabia vRS. However on Wednesday I had a phone call for possible work on the 31st, so I could not come anyway.

We still had 2 weeks to go before the meet, so was it a bit early to cancel? I would have waited one more week to make the decision.

Edited by Jim H

I would have been there but for work commitments you know me marty seems like some of the north east members dont seem to meet for some reason we have a lack of interest somewhere along the line hopefully we can sort a good meet out before the end of the year and the bad weather maybe closer to home so if anyone has any ideas what they would like or where to go put a post on :smirk: