A vRS is coming...

AvRS

Hey all,

I've been busy today phoning every dealer within a 30 mile radius of Milton Keynes and got them all battling each other for my sale. I started by phoning Aylesbury who offered me

They weren't happy about doing the deal and tried to back out.

It was based around a possible part exchange that we had. They wrote the purchase order in such a way that it gave us minimal money for the PX but they then discounted their car (To give us the true value of our PX) which gave an overall impression of a lower selling price on the new car. That then meant that the dealer paid less VAT - crafty if it works out, but we decided to sell the PX privately which they said was ok at first until they realised but it was too late. We had signed a purchase order and paid a deposit for the car to be sold to us at the lower price. :thumbup:

My brother used to be in the trade and it's one of the tips and tricks he told me about :D

No options other than silver metallic paint. I tried getting them to match a couple of other dealer prices but one was allegedly closing down (Jewsons of Oxford) so was only offering discounts to clear curent stock, and the other (Clock Garage Skoda) had met its target so had upped the prices again. :rolleyes:

Still

No options other than silver metallic paint. I tried getting them to match a couple of other dealer prices but one was allegedly closing down (Jewsons of Oxford) so was only offering discounts to clear curent stock' date=' and the other ([b']Clock Garage Skoda[/b]) had met its target so had upped the prices again. :rolleyes:

Still