Pending Micra to Yeti change...

Trekker

Hi all...

...after maximising the practicality of my 2005 Nissan Micra 1.6SR for the last 4 years, I'm on the brink of ordering a Yeti TDI 140 DSG.

I am being patient and waiting for the very-desirable huge sunroof to be orderable again before I place the order!

...apparently, I could be waiting a LONG time....! :(

Thankyou!

I suspect that by the time I actually am able to order a sunroofed Yeti I will become very knowledgable of the yummy machine and I also suspect I will quite a bit older before I actually receive one... :(

Welcome to Brisky

Are you saying that the dealer wont put one on order - If not, why not? otherwise i would got a dealer that will put one on the list for you.

In reality if youre going to have to wait anyway, why not get the order in now so that it will get scheduled, if you wait till youre advised theyre ready to build, you will be at the end of the queue, & risk any delivery hiccups fo roofs to the factory.