HELP! Indicator Fault

:no: PLEASE HELP ME!!! Before I Kill someone, The Front Offside Indicator is on & Remains on :doh: even with the Key out and the car locked...it stays on..I've tried changing bulbs, and i've even swapped the light units to rule that out

PLEASE HELP ME :S

The bulb gets its feed from the OPSCU (onboard power supply control unit).

The first place to check would be the black 11-pin connector that plugs into the OPSCU. Does the light go out when you disconnect the plug?

Thanks mate, where do I find the OPSCU :thumbup:

Thanks mate, where do I find the OPSCU :thumbup:

[/quot

Right a bit of an Update....I found the Black Plug (Under The Carpet Above the Throttle Pedal) Is this correct??? If it is then the indicator remained on when I removed it :'( Please help.... any other Ideas?? :S

Pardon me for being Captain Obvious here, but it states you have an FL vRS.

It will be under warranty?

Dealer?

Yeah it is under warranty but my Local Dealer can't fit me in until next Wednesday..and I'm moving home and Offices tomorrow..so everything is a bit up in the air...also they don't have a courtesy vehicle available for 3 WEEKS!!!! :o So trying to sort it myself..

Phone Skoda Assistance then - Get them to come out - your car is unroadworthy and they need to sort and/or provide you with a hire car. Is it on as in flashing on the one side or the bulb just permanently lit?

Phone Skoda Assistance then - Get them to come out - your car is unroadworthy and they need to sort and/or provide you with a hire car. Is it on as in flashing on the one side or the bulb just permanently lit?

Permanently :( Even with no key in the Ignition

Good Idea about Skoda Assist though.. :thumbup:

Get them to bring a battery with them too, if your indicator has been permanently lit all last night, all day today, all night tonight and most of tomorrow then you might have a flat battery in the morning.

Unless you've removed the bulb already?

Let us know how you get on!

Quick Update Chaps.....Skoda Assist Came out Wednesday Night (Cheers JRW) They plugged there box of tricks in and it said there was an ECU Fault so in it went to Skoda today.....and Skoda Assist have provided a hire car...i'll let you know the outcome....

Quick Update Chaps.....Skoda Assist Came out Wednesday Night (Cheers JRW) They plugged there box of tricks in and it said there was an ECU Fault so in it went to Skoda today.....and Skoda Assist have provided a hire car...i'll let you know the outcome....

VAG assistance are great like that. Good when your out of warranty too as you only pay for the cost of the parts for things, Ie coil packls and such. Looks like a new ECU then?