Stickers

chrispyvrs

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name---------------Sticker---------------------------Colour-----------internal/external------Qty

Gareth_1.8T-------'it's a Skoda. Honest--------White ----------Internal--------------------2PAID

Jono76--------------'it's a Skoda. Honest--------White-----------Internal--------------------2PAID

ChrisRs-------------'it's a Skoda. Honest --------White ---------Internal & External----1 of each-PAID

'mstride'-------------it's a Skoda. Honest --------White ---------XXX-------------------------1- Have not heard from

sworrall--------------'it's a Skoda. Honest -------White ---------internal--------------------1PAID

banditbarron--------'it's a Skoda. Honest -------White ---------External-------------------2PAID

phantomlurker-----'it's a Skoda. Honest -------White ---------internal--------------------3- PAID

spectrum------------'it's a Skoda. Honest -------White ---------internal--------------------1 PAID

TheShipsCat-------It's a Skoda Honest---------White----------Internal---------------------2 PAID

masterff ------------- It's a Skoda Honest---------White----------Internal---------------------1PAID

Dogran- PAID

Edited by chrispyvrs

Cheers for the response guys. Much appreciated. Ive liked the ease of this all with you lot! Ive got all the details of everyone thats paid with addresses etc and will be sent out the day their in my possesion. I hope they will be here thursday/ friday. If thats the case they will be with you saturday/monday.

Thanks again everyone :)

vRS Turbo--------'It's a Skoda. Honest -------White ---------External-------------------2

Send me PayPal details please.

Could you please make the dot is in the right place though?

"It's a Å koda. Honest."

Not:

"It's a Å koda . Honest."

It looks weird otherwise...

IMG_0219.jpg

Edited by vRS Turbo

Recieved, I noticed you put the sticker in a hard envelope to prevent it being damaged but the sticker has a fold in it when it was put in the envelope?

Its how i recieved them as they were in a smaller envelope. Thats why i bought quite expensive envelopes thinking they would have fitted. It has no bearing on how the sticker goes onto the car though.

I was asked about vrs nurburgring stickers by a member on here. I could get them made up if anyone is interested but im not going to buy them in bulk so they would be made to order sort of thing...

Can get wheel centre caps done aswell if given dimensions etc

• 3 weeks later...