Benchmarking

Newera

As I have just bought a four year old Black Fabia VSR in Mint condition I would like to know what a standard exhaust system looks like and the alloys too please. Spent many recent years with Peugeots mainly 306s gtis/Rallyes and know how they look in standard form inside out so would like a benchmark for the VRS please? :nerd: Googled pictures and they appear with all sorts.

As I have just bought a four year old Black Fabia VSR in Mint condition I would like to know what a standard exhaust system looks like and the alloys too please. Spent many recent years with Peugeots mainly 306s gtis/Rallyes and know how they look in standard form inside out so would like a benchmark for the VRS please? :nerd: Googled pictures and they appear with all sorts.

Welcome to Vrs ownership, i also came from a gti-6 to my fabia and my other half also had 2 before her fabia. Strange hey! They are such great cars for the money! You will like the fact that the fabia wont break every week! :rofl:

Cheers guys. I now know my exhaust is not standard. :happy: Actually I quite like the exhaust on mine and will get a pic up here soon.

Both wheels and exhaust stayed the same for the life of the car - when I bought my 2004vRS new the dealer apparently couldn't even offer alternative wheels. I always intended to fit the nicer Octavia wheels but decided the difference wasn't worth the money involved.

Cheers guys. I now know my exhaust is not standard. :happy: Actually I quite like the exhaust on mine and will get a pic up here soon.

Tell a lie, the exhaust is standard and its fine. So a standard set up it is and very nice too. Must admit though I do like, for some bizziare reason, the neat twin exhaust on the new Mark 2 shiny Green VRS Ral B) lye.

I really do like a cute twin exhaust - not some big mother of a set up. Is it the same design as Kermit82's exhaust? Now that's a really nice example of the latest Fabia VRS - not that I haven't come to like our black one in such a quick time.