Downloadable Wallpapers

Black-Cat

As title really, just thought it would be nice to have a choice of Briskoda desktop wallpapers. I'm not sure how difficult it would be to manage but another forum I use (Detailing World) have them available and I personally think they're a great idea.

Any thoughts?

I couldn't comment on the Skoda logo as that will be copyrighted by Skoda.

The Briskoda.net logo you can use for wallpapers if you like, let me know if you want a few that are higher quality than the one used on the site.

I couldn't comment on the Skoda logo as that will be copyrighted by Skoda.

The Briskoda.net logo you can use for wallpapers if you like, let me know if you want a few that are higher quality than the one used on the site.

I think if there was a selection of ideas to choose from, that would a good starting point.

Obviously the Briskoda.net logo is a good one to have up along with possibly the new b style logo, how about some arty shots of different Skodas?

I'm sure everyone will have an idea or two and hopefully post their thoughts on here :yes:

Black Cat, If i might make a suggestion based on experience.

I set the "idea" / Competition to design the logo for Briskoda about 3-4 years ago, & the vRS stripes & b came top choice, BUT it was hard work & even ended up ignoring the few people who hated these designs.

If you want to get people involved in doing a Brisky wallpaper, then go for it emoticon-0148-yes.gif, but be prepared for some hard decisions & some veciferous haters the most popular designs.

Hope to see some imaginary ideas

i know lfc958 has just said it is hard work, but how about having a vote on some brisky car members cars as a wallpaper?

- Old sko

- Fabia Mk1

- Fabia Mk2

- Octy 1

- Octy 2

- Octy 2 FL

- Roomie

- Yeti

- Superb Mk1

- Superb Mk2

Could have a Std Selection + Modified section too. to give us a nice selection of wall papers.

Something like a nice photo of the car with the Brisky logo in the corner.

I know i like GRR666 photos they would look good (that would do for a Std one)

and

Polo9n910039fhosjbdfowbfg (sorry you have a confusing screen name) for a Modded Furby!

I think the idea of downloadable wallpapers is a very good one. Think I might try and grab a picture during the WSM Nov 6th meetup in Weston if the weather and setting are right.

Dave

Edited by DaveHarries

If I can remember for a few years there used to be a Briskoda Calender. I wonder if one could be made again, or have 12 high quality pics that could either be a Calender or Wallpaper.