dandy1

Hello...

Just bought myself, today!! an Octavia vrs, and I can say I'm extremely happy :thumbup:

I owned a farily modded dc2 before this until 3 months ago was written off by someone going in the side of me. After 2 months of not being able to drive and then 1 month of trying far too many cars lol came across this one in a local garage. Took one drive in it and decided it was the car for me :)

Have no plans for it as yet, but will have a search around this site and just see what are the better mods to do without going overboard. Remap will probably be the first on the cards.

Dc2:

DSCF0032.jpg

DSCF0027.jpg

Octy:

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

Cheers for the welcomes :)

Very happy with it so far. Seems like i've found a nice clean example.

Hey All

Just a quick question how are you adding images to your posts i am a complete newbie to all this,

please dont point and laugh

James

You need to upload your photos to somewhere like photobucket.........you can then upload them to here