Nice afternoon for a bit of a car cleaning session :) few pics of my car...

As ive not had my car long i havent had many chances to give it a good clean/ detail, managed to get it washed using chemical guys maxi suds, pre waxed with carlack, and a quick coat of meguiars NXT wax, ill clay it when i have longer...let me know what you think :) Tom.

IMG00049-20101106-1606.jpg

IMG00048-20101106-1600.jpg

IMG00047-20101106-1557.jpg

IMG00046-20101106-1557.jpg

IMG00045-20101106-1556.jpg

IMG00044-20101106-1555.jpg

IMG00042-20101106-1555.jpg

IMG00040-20101106-1554.jpg

Looks good :) I wish I had the leather seats in mine!

Does anyone know if the paint finish on Fabias is the same as on VW's or whether there is any costcutting involved on the cheaper marque? Or is this a dumb question ;)

how you get your exhaust up so nice and clean? lol ive tried wire wool and polishing etc but still the insde part doesn come out like yours :( lol

Autosol is your friend

Autosol is your friend

i kno i kno lol i went out and bought that but hasn really helped, its the inside part which is causing the hassle, the wire wool removes pretty much most of the soot but still leaves some which i cant seem to get off? :( also what way you recommend using autosol? :)

honestly mate, the cars only done 23k so i just literally wiped the inside of it and it was clean, it is pitted slightly which is annoying but i just used some meguiars NXT metal polish and it bought it up great! autosol is equally as good for more ingrained dirt! as for the comment on the quality of the paint, i think this cars about the best ive had in terms of that, its better than my 07 fiesta i had and a far cry better than my starlet glanza!

honestly mate, the cars only done 23k so i just literally wiped the inside of it and it was clean, it is pitted slightly which is annoying but i just used some meguiars NXT metal polish and it bought it up great! autosol is equally as good for more ingrained dirt! as for the comment on the quality of the paint, i think this cars about the best ive had in terms of that, its better than my 07 fiesta i had and a far cry better than my starlet glanza!

:) Starlet Glanza :)

I had an 07 Fiesta too, the paint seems deeper on the Vrs but as I've only had it 2 days it is still showroom shiny. The Blue paint on yours looks to come up a treat with a bit of elbow grease. Good tip for the exhaust too. Cheers!