Eibach Pro-Kit

Has anybody any experience of the eibach pro-kit springs on standard shocks on a tfsi vRS?

Does it lower the car much from oem setup?

Anyone got any bafore and after pics?

I've read different reviews saying that it wont lower the car much, any advice?

Sorry, no before and after pics.

What I can say from my experience is that the Eibach Pro Kit lowered my car in about 18mm back and 20mm front, gives it a nice aggressive look without making you scratch the bottom on every bump (We have a lot of those here :S )

Good Idea to keep the stock shocks as it will leave day to day driveability quite stocky while adding some sharpness to the handling.

I've got a pair of bilstein B8's and the hardened rebound makes the car a little jumpy so my recommendation is keep it stock.

Your shocks might give in a little earlier than they would have with stock springs but nothing significant.

My 2 cents anyway.

Has anybody any experience of the eibach pro-kit springs on standard shocks on a tfsi vRS?

Does it lower the car much from oem setup?

Anyone got any bafore and after pics?

I've read different reviews saying that it wont lower the car much, any advice?

i have this set up.

dropped back 25~30 mm and front 25mm - back doesn't dive under acceleration and it's not as hard as std springs

i have this set up.

dropped back 25~30 mm and front 25mm - back doesn't dive under acceleration and it's not as hard as std springs

25~30 mm???

Perhaps the weight of the diesel engine makes it lower but my measurement was done before and after and it was nowhere near these numbers.

Strange.\ :S

I've previously posted some before and after pics. At work at the mo, but I'm sure someone can find them easy enough. Suffice to say, car looks way better. Although the drop is only 20mm it is obvious and is how it should look out of the factory. Looks oem, not slammed to the floor. The standard car just looks wrong by comparison.

this is lowered by about 25-30mm. at standstill i could fit two fingers between the top of the wheel and the arch. i would not want it any lower, as it did catch humps when i had people in the back. not good when there are about 10 humps just to get to my street.

60132-1.jpg

chrisandme.jpg

what i think is horrible is when you see how far into the arches the std wheels are. t6her arxch protrudes about another 1-2 inches from the wheel :peek:

Edited by janner_Sy