KU31 Vs T1R

Rob.

Yeah,

I've got T1R's on and the fronts need replacing.

I'm looking at KU31's and have a couple of direct comparison questions that I hope someone can answer.

So, The KU31's... when compared to the T1r's...

Will they last longer

Are they any quieter

Are they at least as good in wet and Ice

Thanks for any info guys!

Yes. They were a bit better but I've stuck with Pirellie P Zero Nero's for the last couple of sets. Similar sort of price. Was gonna splash out on Conti SC2's this time round but the garage let me down.

I loved the Uniroyal Rainsports but can never seem to find any. Bridgestone Turanza's were good too but $$$.

If you try searching on here there are about 1000 threads on this subject.

Any ideas where you can find Rainsport 2s as I fancy trying some? Camskill and Mytyres don't have any in stock.

I'm sure I've read that the Kumhos aren't as good in the wet as the Toyos. T1-Rs are only £60 each (£126.38 a pair inc P&P) from Camskill.

I do a lot of miles and after 16.5k miles I'm replacing my front KU31 tyres. I'm replacing them with....yup, KU31. For just over £100 for 2 delivered I don't think you can complain.