Have I made the right decision?

kelvinmoon

Hi,

OK, so I've just placed my order for an Octavia vRS Estate - and now have the long wait until next March for it to be built & delivered, before I can get my hands on it to really know if I've made the right decision or not.

I did my research, and nothing came close on paper for the combination of performance/ economy/ value for money/ practicality (required for growing family).

I test drove the CR diesel, as there doesn't seem to be a single petrol one for sale in the country (at least not the DSG estate) - It was impressive enough, and as my outgoing car is a Mk V Golf, which I gather lent the Octavia the same platform, I felt right at home.

Appreciate any opinions from current owners...

Hi, I have the older model vRS estate & very happy with it. Yes you have made the correct decision as long as you ordered it in race blue!!

Actually I was going to go for Race Blue until I consulted the wife (as she'll be driving it during the week) and she pulled a face - so it's going to be 'Black Magic' (pearlescent).

That was my only concession though - I'd be buying a Ford Kuga / Nissan Qasqai if she had her way - I need to be able to have some fun at the weekend!

- so it's going to be 'Black Magic' (pearlescent).

Start stocking up on cleaning products in advance I'd say. :D

You'll be washing it a lot :yes:

Welcome to Briskoda :thumbup:

Edited by grr666