2004 Octavia vRS ***MINT*** FURTHER REDUCED £4200

craig180

4941018634_5bb271d4e7_b.jpg

4941019690_5c7d6a6580_b.jpg

4941020806_a5328f566d_b.jpg

4940433645_25a93b9f77_b.jpg

PRICE REDUCED AS NEED TO MAKE SPACE FOR A NEW PROJECT!!!!!

Spec:

Taxed until end August 2011

MOT march 2012

83,000 miles

Major service done Feb 2010

Minor service carried out by me in August 2010

Will be given a full service prior to new owner taking her

Bodywork is absolutely flawless apart from some paint cracking away at the bottom of the front bumper and a very light scrape on the rear qaurter/bumper which I've never got round to sorting

Interior is near on immaculate, with the seats still white, rather than grey and just a few minor marks on the cream carpet. Will be getting a full interior wet vac in the next few weeks as well

Car has 18" BBS alloys, - NOW POWDER COATED DARK ANTHRACITE WITH METALLIC LAQUER AND 4 BRAND NEW TYRES

JOM Redline coilovers,

whiteline 22mm adjustable ARB,

green cotton filter,

Piper twin pipe exhaust system from the cat back.

Debadged and rubbing strips removed. Skoda badges replaced with vRS items. - NEW CARBON BADGES AND WILL INCLUDE MATCHING WHEEL CAPS

Brake callipers painted red (properly!) and new discs/pads fitted in August

This has cruise control fitted from new, cargo net, sunroof and ice cold air con

PRICE NOW REDUCED TO £4500 OVNO

Recent pics:

0adf0cec-1.jpg

1e9f90f3.jpg

SDC12425.jpg

SDC12429.jpg

d14a3bff.jpg

Please feel free to ring or text me with any questions - 07500 180 180

That looks very nice, best of luck with the sale. There is a red vrs estate in Keighley, West Yorks. Been up for sale for a while but looks pretty good. http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201046373409225/sort/priceasc/usedcars/body-type/estate/price-to/5000/model/octavia/make/skoda/page/1/keywords/vrs/postcode/s754sw/radius/1500?logcode=p if you want to do a deal on your wheels for some spiders let me know :giggle:

Sorry for the late replies guys, I've not been online much lately. Ideally looking for a swap with an estate first as I'd want to swap wheels over as part of the deal.

If I can't find a swap then I'll be looking for £5000 due to the condition of the car. This really is one of the best you will find

Edited by craig180

• 3 weeks later...

off subject but where did you get vrs badges from?????????????

They were on the car when I bought it but you can pick them up from ebay for peanuts

Decided that I no longer want to sell/swap as I have a few new plans ;)

Saxo180 off saxp?

:)

Am possibly looking to move from my fabia to an octavia. Will let you know furthur.

GLWS.

lol yes mate, didn't feel saxo180 as a username on here would be appropriate!

• 3 weeks later...

Back to the top for a cash sale.

First post updated with all info updated.

Selling due to needing a BIG estate car or a van. If it doesn't go on here then I will be listing on eGay

This guy looks after his cars amazingly from what i've seen in the past... Saxperience - Thought i recognised that plate!

Lol cheers mate. Did you used to have that orange sax?

Sorry to see it up for grabs mate :(

Good luck with the sell tho :)

Cheers mate

Will listen to sensible offers peeps. If it doesn't go soon I'll have to keep it :)