What times are people available ? I'm free all day

How about 1pm meet at sarn services?

I should be able to make the meet at 1.00

1) BusyBeingBorn

2) Andrewuk

3) Dempsey

4) korban

5)

mate. give me a text tomorrow and ill get prices ill see if the guy will possibly do a discount. i know if you advertise his buisness as in u have a little sticker on ur side window he will knock money off....he quoted me roughly £175 but obviously u get a discounted rate if u say ull advertise.

text me as i said tomorrow and when free ill speak to the guy

07825786417 cheers

Well thanks for a great day guys. Some quality driving roads and all cars went very well B) Hope you got home ok Steve :thumbup: Only got a couple of pics, they arent the best. I'm sure someone else has some better ones.

DSC00847.jpg

DSC00845.jpg

DSC00843.jpg

DSC00842.jpg

Where did you guys go to after I rushed off? Up over the Bwlch or over Hirwaun? Hopefully next time SWMBO will be back in work so I can join you for longer (as long as I dont end up working weekends in the new job:D)

If you are going to be taking pic's though, I am going to have to clean the car in the morning :D

I am away next week until the end of April so if there is a meet in May let me know.

Yes up over the Bwlch, Hirwaun and ending up at the bottom of Pen y Fan. Took them for a guided tour, they haven't been on those roads before so loved them !

Great day out good road and good company.

Here's some more pics

April1.jpg

April2.jpg

April3.jpg

April4.jpg

April5.jpg

April6.jpg

April7.jpg

Good fun was had by all B)

Cheers Guys