Tomorrow Finally Arrived

kensym

I got mine today, Very nice to drive, so smooth, took the delivery driver 7 hours to drive 13 miles from the garage to my house to deliver it loads of snow, The only thing wrong with it, is the umbrella is missing from the back nearside door. Ahh will phone garage in the morning.

I got mine today, Very nice to drive, so smooth, took the delivery driver 7 hours to drive 13 miles from the garage to my house to deliver it loads of snow, The only thing wrong with it, is the umbrella is missing from the back nearside door. Ahh will phone garage in the morning.

Unfortunately the umbrella was dropped from the UK spec months ago.

Still available as an accessory (http://www.accessories.skoda.co.uk/productdetail.aspx?p_no=MKA800001 - £36) so you might be able to twist your sales person's arm for a freebie.

Best regards

David

Unfortunately the umbrella was dropped from the UK spec months ago.

Still available as an accessory (http://www.accessori...?p_no=MKA800001 - £36) so you might be able to twist your sales person's arm for a freebie.

Best regards

David

Mine didnt have the umbrella but after mentioning it to the dealer they are getting me one. My view is irt was on the spec list when I ordered it

Anybody knows about a good aftermarked, 3. party rear spoiler for the Estate?

The standard one does nothing to keep the rear window and boot clean from dirt and snow. As I understood from this thread the ad-on accessoriespoiler faires not much better. They seem to be first and foremost esthetic additions.

So, doe anybody have an idea how to improve this with an 3 party brand?

Cheers

Anybody knows about a good aftermarked, 3. party rear spoiler for the Estate?

The standard one does nothing to keep the rear window and boot clean from dirt and snow. As I understood from this thread the ad-on accessoriespoiler faires not much better. They seem to be first and foremost esthetic additions.

So, doe anybody have an idea how to improve this with an 3 party brand?

Cheers

The rear window sure does get filthy and is much worse than my previous car. You just have to use the rear wiper more than your used too

Had the windows done at Sol-Ace Window Tinting Ltd, Gravel Hll, Bucks, SL9 9QP, 01753 890011. they did my Jaguar XType estate nearly 4 years ago and the windows still looked as good as when they were done when the car was left as part ex at the dealers yesterday. Stef realy knows what hes doing hence letting him loose an a car I that I have had for 4 hours

How much did they charge if you dont mind me asking....

How much did they charge if you dont mind me asking....

They Charged me £300.00 + VAT but that did include the2 front windows so it would probably be a bit cheaper

Edited by kensym