Delivery date for Biuld Week 45

Has any member had a delivery date for build week 45 vehicles?

I have tried my dealer several times in the last two weeks but due to a large turnover of staff recently, it appears no one knows how to find out! I feel they are just not trying very hard!

So, I emailed Skoda Customer Services 5 days ago and asked them for an estimated date of when it would arrive at the dealer. Not had a reply yet!

Feeling like Billy No Mates. :'(

Can anybody offer me any hope?

Dealers can see online exactly when your car is on the production line, when it leaves the plant, when it is in transit and when it leaves Emden for the UK.

My car BW40 was tracked all the way by dealer and I was kept in the loop on every step by email or text.

They even told me the date and time of day the car was built.

Push them. Good luck,

Phil.

Has any member had a delivery date for build week 45 vehicles?

I have tried my dealer several times in the last two weeks but due to a large turnover of staff recently, it appears no one knows how to find out! I feel they are just not trying very hard!

So, I emailed Skoda Customer Services 5 days ago and asked them for an estimated date of when it would arrive at the dealer. Not had a reply yet!

Feeling like Billy No Mates. :'(

Can anybody offer me any hope?

In my experience (now awaiting my 3rd Skoda, 2nd Superb) the dealers are generally good, SUK is a waste of time as you can see from a, so far, 5 day delay in replying to a question of how much longer?

If it's any consolation, mine is scheduled for build week 46 and I'm not hopeful of delivery before the new year.

As you may have read on another thread, lots of cars were stuck at Emden last week, the car ferries not running due to bad weather. Looking out of the window today at 10'' of snow and -6 degrees, I'm not hopeful of an early resolution.

Sorry to sound negative, pointless giving you false hope.

Mark.

In my experience (now awaiting my 3rd Skoda, 2nd Superb) the dealers are generally good, SUK is a waste of time as you can see from a, so far, 5 day delay in replying to a question of how much longer?

If it's any consolation, mine is scheduled for build week 46 and I'm not hopeful of delivery before the new year.

As you may have read on another thread, lots of cars were stuck at Emden last week, the car ferries not running due to bad weather. Looking out of the window today at 10'' of snow and -6 degrees, I'm not hopeful of an early resolution.

Sorry to sound negative, pointless giving you false hope.

Mark.

OK. Thanks everyone.

Now........where did I see the Samaritans phone number? :)

My car was build week 40 and finally arrived at the dealer on 8th November, so it was in transit for about 4 weeks but I have been told they can take up to six.

When in the build week your car starts down the line and comes off can also be a factor.

If the dealer is messing you about give them a ring and insist that they give you their Skoda UK order number for your car; they should be able to manage that. Mine was eight digits long in the format 2007####.

Then give SUK customer services a call on 08457 745 745. The only time I called them they were a little reluctant to give me any specific information but they have access to the same information as the dealer and should be able to advise you on the status of your order.

Bit of a shame that your dealer is being rather unhelpful. I have been dealing with the fleet sales administrator at Rainworth Skoda and the service provided has been fantastic.

Best regards

David

Well.............I'll go to foot of our stairs!

Out of blue this afternoon came a call from my dealer.

The vehicle is in Newcastle and will be delivered to them on Monday (snow permitting!).

They reckon I should have it by the end of the week.

I wonder if they read this forum.

Thanks for your comment guys. :thumbup:

Hey lucky you.... excellent news

Having checked I believe our car which was meant to have been built in week 46 was brought forward to 45. I assume that means it came off the production line 2 weeks ago (?).

Superb Estate - 2.0TDS 170ps - Elegance manual.

Actually popped in to see dealer about an extra, the luggage restraining net / dog partition. We wanted the thing that winds up & down - not a wire cage. Its in the owners manual page 95/96 but its not to be found anywhere as an option. But being in the manual - they are now on the case & know thats what we're expecting. Be interesting to see what they come up with.

re. deliery date... they didn't know when it wouuld be arriving. They don't yet have a consignment number ie. shipping details, so it looks like yours will be here before ours :-(

Oh well not too bad, still gotta sell a Vectra Estate 150bhp Design..... any takers? :S

let us know...

Stef

Hey lucky you.... excellent news

Having checked I believe our car which was meant to have been built in week 46 was brought forward to 45. I assume that means it came off the production line 2 weeks ago (?).

Superb Estate - 2.0TDS 170ps - Elegance manual.

Actually popped in to see dealer about an extra, the luggage restraining net / dog partition. We wanted the thing that winds up & down - not a wire cage. Its in the owners manual page 95/96 but its not to be found anywhere as an option. But being in the manual - they are now on the case & know thats what we're expecting. Be interesting to see what they come up with.

re. deliery date... they didn't know when it wouuld be arriving. They don't yet have a consignment number ie. shipping details, so it looks like yours will be here before ours :-(

Oh well not too bad, still gotta sell a Vectra Estate 150bhp Design..... any takers? :S

let us know...

Stef

Hopefully it won't be long for you.

I will be so glad to get out of the hire Mondeo I have at the moment. The alloys are nice but the rest of it is pants!

You certainly appreciate the Skoda build quality when you get into one of these.

Only on hire due to my vRS going back to the lease company before the Superb arrives. Same model as you. :smirk:

ouch... a Mondeo, almost everytime I get in a Ford I end up with a piece of trim in my hand... oops & that's without trying.

However , I must confess I sat in a Superb SE in the showroom today & I was a little concerned at the quality / sturdiness of the the door handles/opener. It felt like a rather weak & bendy plastic... is the Elegance any different? Metal would be nice.

roll on Superbies......