Fog lights

Does anyone know if it possible to replace either bulbs or units for the Fabia M2 VRS DRL`s that are in the fog lamp housing ? :thumbup:

Not the answer, you want, but don't you think the question would be better answered in the correct section.

The new LED DRL's on the Fabia vRS and Octavia Scout are the same and are sealed units.

If one of the four LED's fail, it's a complete new unit (I'm sure its only a matter of time before someone manages to open one up and repair it though).

So in theory they should be a straight swap assuming the fittings are the same. If not I'm sure there wouldn't be much modification required.

Remember that they won't be much good as fog lights as their projectory to the road is much longer and higher so I'm not sure of the point, unless of course you want to run them as DRL's and loose your front fogs, in which case you will need side lights on which will lead people to think you actually have your fog lights on unnecessarily!?

The new LED DRL's on the Fabia vRS and Octavia Scout are the same and are sealed units.

If one of the four LED's fail, it's a complete new unit (I'm sure its only a matter of time before someone manages to open one up and repair it though).

So in theory they should be a straight swap assuming the fittings are the same. If not I'm sure there wouldn't be much modification required.

Remember that they won't be much good as fog lights as their projectory to the road is much longer and higher so I'm not sure of the point, unless of course you want to run them as DRL's and loose your front fogs, in which case you will need side lights on which will lead people to think you actually have your fog lights on unnecessarily!?

I would wire them up so only in use during the day and not on at night :thumbup: