New Superb Elegance - iPhone friendly...Hooray!

Just got my new Superb Elegance yesterday...(UK model ordered 10th September 2010)

iPhone 4 paired straight away with no problems on the new GSMIII prep which ships as standard on the Elegance. Phone directory transferred without problem and all of the voice activation works like a dream.

Just a shame Skoda no longer give out the brolly as standard. Having said that, I heard they weren't very good quality anyway so now I need to find an alternative that fits.

Loving the car to bits. :thumbup:

That's good news and might just be the "excuse" i need to upgrade my iPhone 3G ;)

As for the umbrella... I didn't need one, but as there's a home for it, I got the dealer the through one in with the deal.

You might want to take a look at Fulton umbrellas, as the quality is great, not sure if they make one that's short enough though.

That's good news and might just be the "excuse" i need to upgrade my iPhone 3G ;)

As for the umbrella... I didn't need one, but as there's a home for it, I got the dealer the through one in with the deal.

You might want to take a look at Fulton umbrellas, as the quality is great, not sure if they make one that's short enough though.

Get the iPhone 4 before you get the car, or you will be disappointed that your iPhone 3G connects to the car! :)

/P

Good point...! I'd forgot that the 3G also connects to the latest Superb's

That's good to know...only problem is by the time mine turns up they will probably have just released the iPhone 5 :wonder:

Hi All,

Can anyone pleased read me the Part Number off a 2011 car's Bluetooth (under the plastic cover, under the driver's seat) i want to see if i can just change the unit, and have a rSAP and non-rSA based hands free.

Thanks in advance.

Al.

Hi All,

Can anyone pleased read me the Part Number off a 2011 car's Bluetooth (under the plastic cover, under the driver's seat) i want to see if i can just change the unit, and have a rSAP and non-rSAP based hands free.

Thanks in advance.

Al.

Anyone...?

Al.

Anyone...?

Al.

Hi Al,

Just been out & removed first bit of plastic trim... There are a load of numbers under there.... do you which one?

The biggest number (ie. size wise) is as follows:

3C8 035 730 A (next to the VW logo)

further under the seat there are 4 other numbers with barcodes.... HFU... PU...?

Let me know & I'll have another gander.

Stef