Mysterious prototype Skoda

The Plumber

Hmmmm... bit vague.. Could be the next Octy I guess, but nothing really identifies the picture,

Perhaps VW are gonna do what they did with the mk1 Fabia.... let Skoda iron out the bugs on a new platform 1st, and then launch the next golf ;)

My money is on an update of the WW2 Duck.

Skoda are planning for the future of global warming , where the rise in sea level floods many parts of the world, so it will be the future transport.

I would bet anybodys house on it ( not mine tho emoticon-0102-bigsmile.gif )

We are hopefully having 3 new models in the next 2 years!

Exciting times for Skoda!

So that's the Octy 3, the new Felicia Golf sized model and what else?

Edited by juan27

Would be wonderful if it was the Joyster was coming out but it isn't.

It's going to be the new Octavia replacement, the new mid-size car between the Fabia and the Octavia and a new city car!

I can't wait for the new Octavia, I think it's going to be a very nice car.

We shall see!!

Would be wonderful if it was the Joyster was coming out but it isn't.

It's going to be the new Octavia replacement, the new mid-size car between the Fabia and the Octavia and a new city car!

I can't wait for the new Octavia, I think it's going to be a very nice car.

We shall see!!

:swear::@:wall:

I heard from the guy that brought the vRS to the meet that it was going to be a 7 seat version of Yeti, the minicar( Skoda version of UP ) & the Joyster ( a 2+2 seater approx Fabia size)

• 3 weeks later...

We are getting three new models in the next three years: the NSF based on the VW Up. VW, SEAT and Skoda will each get their version (the SEAT is currently named Mii, you heard it here first). Then the A Entry, a new model between Fabia and Octavia (currently named Felicia around the Internet), and finally the new gen Octavia, which is said to be quite a looker.

We are getting three new models in the next three years: the NSF based on the VW Up. VW, SEAT and Skoda will each get their version (the SEAT is currently named Mii, you heard it here first). Then the A Entry, a new model between Fabia and Octavia (currently named Felicia around the Internet), and finally the new gen Octavia, which is said to be quite a looker.

Did you mean to put NSFW ? :D

A little roadster would be nice. I remember there was some talk of a VW MX-5 competitor a while ago, so if that is the case a Skoda, Audi and Seat version would be on the cards. Whatever it is, i doubt they will use the Felicia, Favorit name again.

I also think they should make a new Skoda Fun pickup based on the Fabia. Why would they make a Golf competitor? Thats what the Octavia is, albeit with a boot so it looks like a saloon. I dont think a Golf style/sized Skoda is necessary.