Next Meet @ Maidstone Fri 25th Feb

lfc958

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALL

just called the pub they have taken a booking for 15 next friday 25th Feb, @ 20:30, non-somking.

This was due to the numbers.

If there are any more, other than those on the list above, please PM me a.s.a.p, and will try to get the numbers expanded.

Steve

Now that ive finally gotten around to signing up. Hi all im matt please add me to the list as i will be bringing the Black Ibiza TDi Sport with my good mate ross just in case i decide to get lost.

We'll be heading from between ashford and canterbury, chilham is anyone knows it, do shout ideas for convoys etc as for me at least i have no idea where i am going.

Cup_rahh i believe your an ashford person, could i tag along with you if no body else?

Money wise, how much is the munch on average?

Matt

sorry matt.. i come from medway !!!

though we hold our normal SEAT meets in Ashford (i.e. central for kent) plus the damn good food... :)

its not difficult for ya...

m20 and keep going till junction 4

and if your heading that way for eight no doubt you'll see a convoy of SEAT's going that way

if not just work it out from the map link, or pm me for further help !!!

Ah that would be it thanks nick, well yes i can follow a map, remember il be +my fiat driving friend without his car, he'll be acting map reader and second pair of eyes.

If you see two idiots scratching their heads and driving around in circuls that al be us haha. So yea, 8 PM at MC D's sounds good or else im screwed, remember ross and i trying to get to no-rice for the first time lsat year, nightmare drove past it how many times never realised where it was ...... no comment.

OK well keep us posted.

MAtt