Pics of my new Vrs

Semka

Been looking arround here for a few weeks now, today have finally picked her up., bouncing of the walls with exitment all day.

She is 2006 55plate, 67K on the clock, bought from Vindis Skoda in Cambridge

IMG_0172edit.jpg

IMG_0171edit.jpg

Been looking arround here for a few weeks now, today have finally picked her up., bouncing of the walls with exitment all day.

She is 2006 55plate, 67K on the clock, bought from Vindis Skoda in Cambridge

IMG_0172edit.jpg

IMG_0171edit.jpg

Lovely smart skoda mate :thumbup: any plans for mods?

:pI did come with the spiders :p , saves me buying a set!

With regards to mods, the plans are: cupra splitter, remap and possibly to lower it (not sure as going from a lowered mk4 astra I now realise i do like the comfort of standard suspension) and offcource little bits like flatblades, led bulbs, may be black vinyl roof, all the mods will be subtle as I'm not a big fan of cars that clearly look modified much prefer it to look standard to normal people and only to be noticed by other Fabia vrs owners.

DRJ: The cambelt has been done last year and i dont know with regards to "she" just is lol

Edited by Semka