Autolock

Hello Everybody

I have an Octy 1.4 TSI Comfort edition, the simplest for edition for Greece, i have a vag-com cable and i am trying trough code 9 central electronics to activate autolock and autounlock, and it works, but after i remove the key from the ignition doors are automatically unlocked but after i leave it out for ten minutes the function is reseted and no its no longer working.

Any ideas??

If you are saying that if you wait for more than ten minutes after turning off the ignition before removing the key, then this is normal.

Another thing to note is that autounlock only unlocks doors that were locked with autolock. If you use the button to lock them, they don't unlock when you remove the key.

If you are saying that if you wait for more than ten minutes after turning off the ignition before removing the key, then this is normal.

Another thing to note is that autounlock only unlocks doors that were locked with autolock. If you use the button to lock them, they don't unlock when you remove the key.

No no i mean that it works fine when i change the codes and if i stop the car take the key of the ignition that unlock's the doors and in 1 or two minutes i enter the key again to the ignition and start the car and drive the door's get locked when the speedometer reaches 15klm of speed. But if i turn off the ignition take the key out, doors are unlocked, and leave it without a key for 15-20 minutes then when i start the car again and go off the doors wont lock again in 15-20klm and they also wont be unlocked when i take the key off the ignition.